Technology has certainly had an impact on the UK retail market with the emergence of online shopping and a growing trend towards pre-purchase online research. At the same time, it has also given retailers the power to target and entice customers into store or on to their website.
We support you to run loyalty, discount or membership card schemes, enabling you to truly understand your customers’ buying behaviours and target them with relevant communications. We then continue our support with solutions to maximise the in-store experience for customers.
Here’s a few ways in which we do this:
Loyalty/club card schemes
- Personalised plastic loyalty, membership or discount cards
- Personalised direct mail campaigns for new members
- Targeted and fully personalised multi-channel (print, direct mail, QR codes, email, PURLs) campaigns for offers and promotions to attract customers into stores or to online shops
- Print and mailing of member magazines
In-store customer experience
- New store openings – we source and supply in one shipment everything needed to open a new store eg furniture, fittings, signage, POS equipment and marketing collateral
- Printed sales and marketing collateral
- Point of sale, promotional banners and posters
- Video brochures
- Staff uniforms
- Branded promotional merchandise
Support for the retailer
- Streamlined procurement
- Brand consistency and support from our artwork studio
- Management of transactional mail (invoices, statements, renewals etc)
- Storage of print and equipment with rapid call off and delivery
Our in-house digital print, mail and warehouse capabilities combined with our expertise in vendor managementenables us to be your one port of call for any solution to help deliver your brand and serve your customers.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our retail case studies below.